Accessories for smart transformers - eDevices
Oil diagnostic devices for smart transformers type eDOC
Transformer oil’s primary functions are to insulate & cool a transformer. The oil must be stable at high temperatures and have excellent electrical insulating properties to withstand electrical & mechanical stresses and assure the safe operation of the transformer. To make sure the oil is suitable for use, the end-user must periodically control its properties. The presence of dissolved gases and moisture is an indicator of an abnormal condition and further investigation is needed to determine the next course of action.
As part of our MeDICA solution, it can also serve as a bridge to all other connected eDevices.
Contact us and get support with the product selection.
- Data aggregator & storage for eDevices and third party devices
- Web interface for remote control in accordance with cybersecurity assessment
- USB port for direct data downloading and uploading on-site
- Plug & play installation.
- Oil drain valves for easy & safe oil sampling and discharging on-site.
- Interactive display with icons for easy threshold set-up & functional test on-site.
- Suitable for all applications, and environments
- Hydrogen reading is not sensible to the presence of other gases
- Continuous testing on fresh oil samples
- Power transformers
- Smart grid applications
- Offshore applications
- Part of our MeDICA solution
Technical data at a glance
|TECHNICAL FEATURE AT A GLANCE|
|Monitoring of||Hydrogen (H2)||Hydrogen (H2) & Moisture (H2O)|
|Connectivity||Data aggregator for eDevices and third-party devices||Data aggregator for eDevices and third-party devices|
|Embedded Web Interface||Embedded Web Interface|
|Input||3 x 4 – 20 mA, Modbus RTU||3 x 4 – 20 mA, Modbus RTU|
|2 x dry contacts (H2, malfunctioning)||3 x Dry contacts (H2, H2O, malfunctioning)|
|2 x 4 -20 mA (H2, Temperature)||3 x 4 – 20 mA (H2, H2O, Temperature)|
|2 x RJ45a||2 x RJ45a|
|Fiber Optic||Fiber Optic|
|LED and Display||LED and display|
|Protocols||Modbus RTU; Modbus TCP/IP; DNP3.0; IEC 61850||Modbus RTU; Modbus TCP/IP; DNP3.0; IEC 61850|
|MECHANICAL FEATURES & AMBIENT SPECIFICATIONS|
|Interface to transformer||1.5 NPT male thread (standard); 1’’ NPT, EN flanges (on request)|
|Corrosion class||C5-M (standard), CX (on request)|
|Degree of protection||IP66, IP67 IEC/EN 60529|
|Ground||External mechanical ground|
|Dimensions||162 x 255 x 355 mm|
|Vibration||Class 4M6 in agreement with EN 60721-3-4|
|Seismic||cl.0, level II in agreement with EN 60068-3-3|
|Operating ambient temperature||-40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F)|
|Operational oil temperature||-40°C to +120°C (-40°F to +248°F)|
|Oil pressure||0 to 1000 kPa / 0 to 10 bar / 0 to 145 psi|